Cohesive Solutions’ Subject Matter Experts Showcased at National Industry Events
Cohesive Solutions, Enterprise Asset and Performance Management systems integrator and premier IBM Business Partner, will share thought leadership experiences at 2019 industry and solution related conferences. At these events, Cohesive Solutions subject matter (SMEs) and industry experts will present on topics such as: Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) Maturity Assessments, Maximo Inspection Work Centers, Maximo for Pipeline Compliance, Business Process Alignment, and more. The events to meet our experts are:
- GOMaximo: Maximo Oil & Gas user group – April 1-3 | Houston, TX
- Reliable Plant: Machine-Centric industry event – April 16-18 | Cleveland, OH
- IoT Exchange: IBM AI and IoT industry event – April 24-26 | Orlando, FL
- WEI Operations Conference: Western Energy Institute's industry forum for energy professionals – April 23-26 | Vancouver, BC
- The Reliability Conference: Exhibition event for asset management, reliability, and condition monitoring – May 6-10 | Seattle, WA
- Maximo Utility Working Group: Maximo Utilities user group – May 13-15 | Syracuse, NY
- MaximoWorld: Maximo user group – August 6-8 | Orlando, FL
- XCelerate: Forum for maintenance and reliability professionals – November 12-15 | Fort Myers, FL
- International Maintenance Conference - Networking and learning for maintenance professionals – Dec 9-13 | Bonita Springs, FL
View our full event schedule here.
“These events are a huge resource for the end users of our Asset and Performance Management solutions. As an ex end user, I know the value in sharing tips, swapping stories, and discussing challenges. The ability for these attendees to interact with SMEs in their industries takes the value of these events to an entirely different level. You will always come back with a nugget of useful information to help your system and processes operate more efficiently,” says Joe Lonjin, Cohesive’s Propel Lab Services Consultant and slated speaker for many of the conferences listed above.